The flexlog GmbH is the first reference for systems planning and programming in the logistics sector. The development of decentralized control and material flow systems for conveyor technology in different economic sectors is the focus of our product development. In this way, flexlog GmbH offers solutions for both logistics businesses and manufacturers of logistics systems.
Dr.-Ing. Thomas Rummert and Dr.-Ing. Thomas Stoll are the managing directors of the company, which was founded in 2012 and is based in Karlsruhe, doing business worldwide.
Dr.-Ing. Thomas Stoll
- Degree in electrical engineering from KIT
- Doctorate at the "Institut für Fördertechnik und Logistiksysteme" (IFL) at the KIT
Dr.-Ing. Thomas Rummert
- Degree in electrical engineering from the University of Karlsruhe
- Doctorate at the "Institut für Fördertechnik und Logistiksysteme" of the University of Karlsruhe
- Managing associate at Fa. Dr. Thomas + Partner GmbH (until 2008)
- Managing associate at Fa. Rulog GmbH (since 2008)